Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Our Christmas Home Tour 2015 ~ Part 2


Hi friends! Thanks so much for checking back for Our Christmas Home Tour ~ Part 2.
If you'd like to catch up with Part 1 ~ our Living Room and Dining Roomgo here.  
I'm thrilled to be joining a talented group of bloggers that Marty @ A Stroll Thru Life
rounded up for another year of fabulous inspiration! If you haven't seen her beautiful
tour you're in for a treat, it's a must! 
Welcome if you're stopping by from my stylish friend, Shannon at Burlap & Lace,
it's easy to fall for her chic style. 
Today I'm sharing our Family Room and Kitchen, the simplicity of fresh greenery,
a few special touches and pops of pink paired with my neutrals won me over this year.


I was able to capture a little bit of our Colorado snow for you before it melted.
Detail Boy, (don't know where he gets it) my teenager, gets credit for the wrapping the
 tree branches in lights.  
I'm not sure why our chimney lights looks white, but they're all red, 
a long time tradition to make it easier for Santa to find.


I decorate the three large window boxes on the front of our home and urns on our
porch with greenery from our yard. 


Come on in...
if you'd like to start with the entry go here for Part 1 of our tour
  
We have an open floor plan, and the kitchen and family room are the hub where 
everything happens. We love to cozy up in here with the fireplace, I didn't 
think you'd appreciate a photo, but our tv is in the built-in behind the tree. :) 


I made the fur trimmed stockings last year, and purposely designed a generous size.
I love filling them to the brim with treasures, for certain you'll get your favorite
 candy along with and a new toothbrush. Haha!   
It's one of our favorite traditions on Christmas morning. 



Our neutral backdrop makes it too easy to change up the colors, which works perfectly
with my indecisive personality. This time I brought out a couple of my favorite Ikea
 black and white pillows to pair with pink. It doesn't even look like the same room as


Another one of my infamous abstracts - I scribbled with a pink sharpie. 
I added a necklace of gold and silver bells to give my demure lady bust a bit of whimsy,
 and the pink poinsettia gives some color to our shelves.  



I kept our coffee table simple with a bowl of gold beaded apples, and
a few accessories on an acrylic tray. 


Our Kitchen
If you're new here I gave our kitchen a budget makeover with a LOT of paint and
 DIYs not long ago. I still love my formica countertop on our island. You can check




I love changing up this functional vignette seasonally, the silver pitcher and
 trophy hold cooking utensils and a huge brass tray I found thrifting corrals 
all the other necessities, flowers and wine. :) 



One last look at our tree...



...and our sweet Rio girl, being a good sport, once again.


If you'd like to check out our Christmas Tour from 2014 go here,
I kept the pink, but the living room and dining room have complete new looks, 
no surprise there!

Next up on the tour today is Laura @ Decor To Adore.

You can find the entire Christmas Home Tour schedule at A Stroll Thru Life.  

If you'd like to keep up with the projects and happenings around here you can
keep in touch by

 Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by, Merry Christmas friends!   



31 comments:

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

So so pretty! And your outside gets me every time, it's so charming.

Jenny said...

Pam, it looks stunning! I'm still smitten with your kitchen (especially that HOOD!), and I love your window boxes as well. That's one thing I've been wanting to add to my house, and seeing yours reminds me that I need to follow up and get it done! :-)

Lynda Brandly said...

Beautiful! And I love all your pink! So original! Your home is lovely ~ especially dressed for the holidays.
love and blessings~
Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

Connie said...

So pretty, I love the bright pink you've used rather than red. It looks so festive!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful, Pam!! Love your kitchen always, you deck it out for Christmas with such pretty little touches, like the blue & white urn with the simple greens. I love how you use pink in your Christmas decorating, SO festive!!! I wish I could magically find myself visiting you there and sitting by your tree snuggling with Rio!! Enjoy the joy filled atmosphere you have created with your guys!

Denise Greenwood said...

So pretty Pam! Such a warm and inviting space :)

Kris @ Driven by Décor said...

Your Christmas tree is stunning! And... I'm coming over for some of those delicious cookies, ok? Love your holiday home Pam - it truly is gorgeous!

Decor To Adore said...

Pam your pretty pink tree is a pretty delight! I adore your sweet Rio. Have a wonderful holiday season.

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Christmas decor perfection as always...Love the stocking that you made, how you embellish your home with beautiful green and flowers so impeccably, and love Rio's scarf!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh so pretty. I love, love, love your tree and those pretty fur stockings are amazing too. The addition of pink to your decor is so perfect. I would love to curl up with that fabulous fox throw too.

Unknown said...

Love the pink details, Pam! And your kitchen is so much fun!!

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

Your kitchen is beautiful! Loved this pretty tour and now I want to go bake some Christmas cookies. :)

Cassie Bustamante said...

that pink and gold tree is a stunner! and i always love seeing your exterior- you are a master outside. and inside. because that tree.... SWOON! and rio is so adorable- i just love her!

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

Everything is just beautiful, love the pops of pink! Merry Christmas xo

Julie said...

It's perfect! I LOVE the pink!

Donna said...

Just gorgeous! Love the pink accents...well done!

Alicia@Thrifty And Chic said...

Your kitchen is fabulous! I love the details throughout your house. And the red chimney is just a genius idea! I wish I had one so I could start a new tradition :)

Robin Johnson said...

Your home is so beautiful decorated for the holidays. It all looks so cheerful and cozy!

decordelirium said...

I love the photos of your home lit up from outside and the pops of pink are the perfect final touch. You have done it again Pam!

Cristina Garay said...

Love the window boxes with the greenery and the red berries! The pink and gold accents look very pretty too. Rio is just a diva, adorable!

Chatfield Court said...

So pretty and I especially love all the pink touches. Thanks for the tour!

René said...

It's all so pretty Pam and you know I love the pink!

Mary said...

The red lights on the chimney is a new to me. I had never heard of that before.
I love all the fresh greenery everywhere.

Monica said...

Wow!! So many wonderful ideas thank you ....your photos are beautiful and i love the use of perfect pink through out and the flowers too. I need to get my mom to make me some fur top stockings those rock!!! Now I have tons of sharpies all colors so i need to get in gear for some Art. I am rolling with the idea of toothbrushes!! Perfect!! Merry Christmas.

Simply LKJ said...

Stunning as always, but I have to say Rio stole the show.

Anita Diaz said...

Love that you used pink, and the fur trimmed stockings are just fabulous!!!

Unknown said...

Your home looks so beautiful Pam!! I adore the hot pink accents this year, and sweet Rio is so chic! Have a wonderful holiday and winter in Denver! I see you already got some snow recently! Enjoy the season and may you be surrounded with love and the making of great memories. xo Nancy

Emy Watson said...

live in a room in a basement without windows?
outdoor lighting

steven said...

Awesome post.Keep It Up.
DVC Resale

Brown Orain said...

stunning post as always you shared. please keep sharing
grass carpet

admin said...

google 1516
google 1517
google 1518
google 1519
google 1520
google 1521

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover