Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Ikea Vittsjo Shelving Unit


Another Ikea favorite for you!
This is always a front runner because it looks much more high-end than the
reasonable price. It's clean, modern lines pair well with any style and the
 Ikea Vittsjo Shelving Unit is an easy hack. With nothing more than a can of 
 spray paint you have a chic elegant look, sophisticated play room storage,
a contemporary office unit or leave as is for a masculine vibe.   

Ikea Vittsjo Shelving Unit

Available in two sizes
$79  - 40" x 69" x 14" - HERE
$49  - 20" x 69" x 14" - HERE 
Durable metal and tempered glass with wood shelves 

domainehome.com - Katherine Power
 domainehome.com - Katherine Power
 stylebyemilyhenderson.com
 centsationalgirl.com
livethemma.ikea.se
houseofhawkes.net 
caisak.com
decoryouadore.com

That is one hardworking versatile piece! 

 If you're an Ikea fan you can find more of my favorites here,
and if not, you might become one when you see these awesome items:

Strandmon Chair
Brimnes Bed
Black & White Eivor Throw
Henriksdal Chair
Salong White Vase


13 comments:

sefi said...

Great ideas!

René said...

I've loved this shelf since I saw it in gold a year or so ago and have been looking for a place in our home to put one. So tempting!

Unknown said...

I love Ikea and have had several pieces of theirs myself. I use the billy shelves to hold my books in the office. I really like the 3rd pic from the bottom. Lovely and bright. Thank you for sharing these decor ideas.

therelishedroost said...

Very versatile!

Scribbler said...

This post couldn't have come at a better time! I love the look of the one painted gold -- looks very elegant.

Woodside Park said...

Wonderful ideas and photos! I think I would spray paint one in silver. Wouldn't that be chic? And yes, I'm an Ikea devotee.

Preppy Empty Nester said...

They are all great looking! Wonderful photos! Have a great weekend, Pam.

Simply LKJ said...

Love the lines of these. I may need to look into purchasing for our bedroom. Love them painted gold.

Segreto Secrets said...

It looks gorgeous in gold!! An amazing Ikea makeover!!
xo. Leslie
Segreto Finishes

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

They are one of my favorites. I just don't have any room for some...unfortunately.

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I have had my eye on them for so long. I love the simple lines and glass shelves. Such a great Ikea product to feature! Can't wait to see what's next from you in this series!! Love it.

Unknown said...

I love it especially in gold- I may use that in my family room. Have a great weekend! Xo Nancy

Dwellings by DeVore said...

I have two of them in my office and love them! You can't beat the amount of storage they offer!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover